Naturtex® is a family owned company founded in 1989. Since then we have focused on providing the highest quality at the very best terms for our clients. As well as the hotel industry, many international chains, fashion brands, aviation and discounters trust in our passion for quality. We always have reacted on new markets, with new requirements and challenges, and are fulfilling these in flexible and innovative ways.
We are committed to excite our clients by using high-quality fabrics and the finest fillings in all our products. Naturtex® products are manufactured with the highest attention to ecological sustainability and a state of the art technology. Re:Down® by Naturtex® is an invitation for each hotel to become a part and to benefit from our sustainable commitment.
Today, the Naturtex® brand stands for the highest quality in over 40 countries around the world. Your valued guests will experience the difference!
We appreciate your interest in developing a long-term partnership with Naturtex®!
- Modern production facilites, continuous technical innovations
- Dedication to the world’s best filling materials (Hungarian Goose Down)
- Unbeatable price-quality ratio
- Environment-friendly production process
- IDFL certified own laboratory to guarantee international quality standards
- Many years of experience in contract and hotel business
- Best references , also in the Hotel segment
- Tailor-made concepts and strategies for you and your hotels
- By using high-quality compositions reducing of filling weights possible
- Optimizing your expenses, raising the sleeping experience and lowering costs
- Introducing innovative, personalized product features
- New trends to fulfill growing sustainability requirements
- Alternatives for vegan/vegetarian guests
- Target: to imporve the guests’ bedding experience and to create savings!
With worldwide experience in over 40 countries, our International Logistics Team can assist with:
- Consluting to save your coasts
- Production planning
- Handling tax challanges
- Reporting on current projects
- Optimisation of costs with storing items on stock
- Cost saving short notice re-orders